Hair removal on the intimate area is a taboo subject.
No idea why? As we’ve all got one haven’t we.
As my favourite phrase goes:- “There’s a Brazilian reasons to get lasered”. So here’s 5 reasons why you should definitely consider it:
- Whether you’re wearing sexy lingerie or comfy cotton bum warmers your bikini line deserves to be pruned to perfection.
- Be bikini ready all year round! This is an excellent reason. You never know when that Manchester sunshine might hit us. Be ready for bikinis, tankinis, high leg bikinis, all in one swimsuit, no bikini?! Whatever style tickles your fancy, you’ll be ready!
- Perfect for you sporty spices out there. Avid swimmer? Skimpy gym short wearer? Gymnast? Nobody needs to see untidy bikini lines, shaving rash or ingrown hairs.
- Say ta-ra to ingrown hairs, rashes and unsightly stubble with laser hair removal. Permanent reduction of the hair means no nasty shaving or waxing side effects. Win- win I’d say!
- It takes 15 minutes tops for a full Hollywood and our chatty and professional therapists make you feel right at ease from the minute you sit down.
The number reason people don’t want it done is because of…
Most clients who are feeling a tad nervous think about the following things:
- One or all of the following- Bet she’s never seen one like mine before, I’ve had kids, I’ve got a haemorrhoid… (I’ve probably done 5 other bikinis before you’ve come in and I’m just concentrating on what I’m doing)
- I definitely don’t have hair around my bum/perineum (Yes you do, you don’t want a hairless foo foo and a hairy bum do you?!)
- I might have to kneel on all fours with my bum in the air (You 100% do not need to do this)
- It’s going to really hurt (It doesn’t hurt but can feel a little warm)
- I’ve never done something like this before, I don’t know what to expect etc. (Reeeeeelax, I’ll talk you through it)
I can tell you honestly that all this embarrassment goes within 2 minutes. The treatment is so quick and painless that you won’t believe it’s been done.
Ready to get started?