Consultations are mega important!
Book your consultation easily through our online booking system. Choose from a wide range of opening hours from late appointments on a Thursday to convenient Saturday appointments.
Here’s why you’ve got to come for a consultation.
- I can give you the full lowdown on how it works and what happens during a treatment! This will make sure you can make an informed decision to whether you want to go ahead with treatment or not.
- We go through pricing so you are fully aware of the costs before we start. So no nasty surprises when you get to paying the bill.
- You need to fill out your consultation form and informed consent. This is crucial to make sure that the treatment is suitable for you. There are lots of contraindications to laser hair removal and it’s it best to get all the forms out of the way before your treatment
- I will perform a patch test for you so we can check the laser is safe for your skin. Most people are absolutely fine and we can go ahead with treatment but there are a select few who the laser wouldn’t be suitable for. Best to be safe than sorry.
- We can then chat through any questions you may have and get you booked in for treatment.
The consultation is literally that easy. 48 hours later we can see you for your first session.
As easy as 1…2…3!